17.12.10

Time To Open Up... How Complicated Is My Heart?


This is a not-so-quick ink drawing I did for my visual diary in my illustration class...
I got the 4 questions from someones sketchbook, and thought it'd be interesting to see what I could generate from my own answers. And that contraption was the answer, - since I consider myself slightly paranoid or secretive - a vault type deal with four major compartments all access by sound. Although a vault usually has bolts and key holes with other nibbly bits & bobs, mine is run with clockwork as you can see by the gears and what not... I think I was trying to explain me opening up takes time, I didnt think too much about what it meant while I was drawing - which is evident by me not drawing it in pencil then inking, I started inking straight away...

No comments:

Post a Comment