30.12.10

Anchor and the Wolf


This is a pen sketch I did for a friend of a friend - which is now a friend of mine - who's in a band called 'Anchor and the Wolf'...
It took me about an hour and a bit, I quite like it if I'm honest, the girl in the drawing is the friend and lead singer of the band... As you can see the guitar position with the curved wooden platform the girl and wolf are standing on make the shape of an anchor which is not too creative but again, I like it... What inspired me to do it was luck really, I was thinking of what to draw in my visual diary and I saw my her (lead singer) online and I thought, 'Hey, she's in a band, album art' and then just got ideas for the drawing from the name of the band really... Erm I don't know what else to say about it, but hope you like it!
www.anchorandthewolf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment