17.12.10

The Cardinals

Volume 01


This is an album full of characters from the comic I want to create called 'The Cardinals', it's a longer process than I thought to start up a comic... So basically for it I've written a storyline and a bunch of images of characters... For it I didn't want to release a weekly series, I'd rather release it in volumes or saga's so I have a better handle on the storyline and such, because - no disrespect to weekly releases - the usual comics/manga that are released weekly have certain storyholes or irritating surprises which I myself wouldn't want in my own to have a fellow fan etc. commenting say 'oh, so and so, this storylines a bag of balls'...
The link below will forward you to my facebook page where the album is, since there's so many I didn't want to post all of them on my blog, but I will try & post my favorite soon enough... Maybe... Or not...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3476&id=100000580277710

No comments:

Post a Comment